Pink Romantic Wedding Layout in 12 Inches


I spent one of the days in the weekend afternoon doing this layout and getting amazed at how fast I could pull up a draft. After doing a few, you kinda get in the groove of how things go in terms of layering although I still have to look at my past work to see how I've done it. But along the way, I made some improvements such as how I liked the idea of adding flowers as though they're hanging downwards that I fussy cut from a single sheet of 12 inches vellum paper with gold flower details. This is one of my favourite papers to use of which I wished I could buy another one just like how I tend to buy things that I really like. But I keep forgetting, haha..

This layout may look very detailed but it's a matter of arrangement that gives it an interesting spin to an otherwise one dimension look.




 I used chipboards from Prima Marketing which I found them to be heavily underused for my projects but I thought they would look nice for this layout where its thickness can give some 3D effect. For more of such effect, I added a smaller chipboard on top of it and some paper flower before finishing off with some pearl swirls which give the layout a romantic feel.

To make it more wedding appropriate, I added a layered sticker from an old pack of Wedding theme stickers on the right hand corner. For the background paper, I used the patterned paper from Blue Fern Studios which is what I often use for wedding layouts because of its romantic feel such as this one I used which have gorgeous flower patterns adorning the borders.

I've also added a resin frame at the corner since it has also been the longest time since I last used one. So this final look is a mixture of old and new things with the newest being the pink flower wreath and butterfly which comes in a pack. I feel like this is a must for all of my romantic layouts.

Below you can see the artwork more closely.


I hope you like this layout which I did last weekend. For custom orders, please feel free to click on the link above or send your order queries directly from the box in the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments