As I joked on instagram, I said I lost half of my soul doing doing this card that required multiple waterfall tabs. I am hands up, a non technical person and getting the box cover done is an art itself, lol.
But I don't know where I picked up that being challenged is good. I know I can do a waterfall tab but this time round, I wanted to try something different. I decided to make the picture almost as big as the size of the side panel. Well it worked, somehow, but I ran into trouble in the sizing and glue. Eurgh, me and the beacon craft glue has a love hate relationship. As much as I tried to keep my fingers glue-free, somehow some stray strands of glue will end on the picture and getting them removed is a battle not worth fighting for. That explained why I had to make multiple copies in order to make up those spoilt pictures. While using pictures let me use less embellishments which make it less of a headache trying to make things co-ordinate and layer well, they pose another challenge.
Overall, I think there is room for improvement which can only be accomplished with practice. So here I am doing what is best and of course, the decorating part now becomes the easier part which I have done for the bottom layer.
Enjoy the pictures below! For custom orders, please feel free to click on the link above or send me your order queries.
Thanks for dropping by!