Explosion Box Card "Red & Black Themed with 3D Hearts"



I think this one of the best colour combinations for those people who like darker colour themed box. Red always go along well with black, don't you think? There are minimal embellishments in this box and I try to go along with the colour scheme.

The sides came with pockets to put in small sized letters and the plain sides are for photos to further personalize this box.

In order not to make it too plain, I chose an embossed black paper which adds some subtlety. Of course the main attraction was the centre part of the box with the double 3D hearts. 

More pictures below on how I decorated the side panels using stickers from mostly Simple Stories collections.

Hope you like this explosion box card! For custom orders, simply click on the link above or send me your order queries through the box on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!








Comments