8 Inches Mini Album for a 1 Year Old Baby Boy


Memory keeping can start as young as 0 month old for a mother who wants to keep track of her baby's developments or simply as a keep sake for years to come. This is a unique mini book or album that I did using a mixture of baby boy themed stickers, journal cut outs and various other embellishments that will go along well with this mini album which I hand bound from scratch using an accordion fold.

Honestly, it was quite fun to pick out baby related embellishments and papers which I never actually got around too until now and it's pretty exciting as some manufacturers have a whole line dedicated to the memory keeping of a baby or a baby girl. I loved the colour scheme which was mostly pastel colours. I mixed it up with some pops of colours and I think they really look nice together.

At first I started pretty slow because this was my first attempt at making a mini album for a baby. But the techniques are pretty much the same with layering. I can't help but to add a bit of glamour touch with gold glittered paper but just a bit here and there so that it doesn't look too overwhelming as seen directly from the picture below.



On some pages, I mixed in with stickers from a single sticker sheet from Simple Stories new Bloom & Grow series. For the cover page and on some pages, I used the sticker sheet from Me & My Big Ideas. They often have appropriately themed stickers if you are doing themed mini albums or books to tie everything in together.








When I cut out an 8 X 8 inches of paper from a  regular sized 12 inches patterned papers, there will be leftover papers which are good for cutting into smaller sizes and using them as photo mats and background layering.

For custom orders, please feel free to send  me your order queries on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments