Stylish & Simple Gold Embossed Card for a Fashion Student



Sometimes, a less cluttered looking design can make an impact too if carefully selected embellishments are used. I thought this white patterned paper embossed with gold polka dots will make up for the few embellishments that are used to decorate this card. For texture, I've torn out several pieces of vellum with some gold designs on it and layered them over the two corners. I've also used a leftover piece of matte glittered paper for the background and the two corner edges.

To add some colour, I've also used some light green paper and from the same paper, I've punched out some butterflies and added them on top of the border punched paper that help to make the card not look so flat.

Finally, I've added a scroll die cut from a gold matte paper and placed it at the top as though it's flowing down.

The pictures were taken from the internet which were actually two separate images. I carefully chose them in line with the overall design of the card so it looked cohesive.

Hope you're inspired by this card too. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries on the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments