Bring Your Own Sunshine 6 Inches Mini Album


Hey everyone!

Mini albums come in various sizes but I like doing the 6 inches type. Recently I did the 8 inches type using the accordion fold and will blog about it soon. For the cover page, I've cut out the title from a sticker pack and mount it on leftover scrap paper before adding adhesive foam to make it pop. I did some layering with the camera die cut laying on a polaroid chipboard to give it a little height. For the rest of the empty spaces, I've added enamel dots, glitter stars die cut pieces and rub in some glitter on top of the masking I did for the background.

For the rest of the pages, I've used the collections mainly from Simple Stories. Again I like to layer things up and honestly, this takes practice to get the layering right which basically means studying how other people do it. And then also, up to your own creativity to make the layer look nice by working on different heights and combining different colours. 

When the photos are added later, I had actually left a bit of space when I glue down the layered pieces so that the photos can be slotted in under them.

Below are the rest of the pictures of how I decorated the inner pages. See how you can learn to make your own layering using ideas from them. Hope you like this mini album I did and thanks for dropping by!






Comments