8 Inches Travel Themed Mini Album with Colourful Pages


I seldom use bright coloured patterned papers with bold designs because they are a bit difficult to work with. But if you can stick to solid colour embellishments or decorations, and having minimal designs, these papers can stand out without being too loud.

After working on this mini album, I found out that using two patterns together, one with smaller and the other with bigger design, you give each one its own space to shine.




The yellow cab with the words 'go somewhere' in solid colour neutralise the two clashing patterns

You can use a solid colour paper as a background to your embellishment like the hot air balloons


For mileage on a journal card, I cut out the picture and the wordings separately like the 'out and about' phrase

I used a darker solid colour paper on the opposite side of a bright coloured paper to give uniqueness to each page
Clear stickers do not stand out though, if you use on a busy background. I so loved how the 'enjoy' clear sticker can be seen..er..clearly,when I pasted on the blue paper with faded design in the background.

I hope you like this travel mini album that I did. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the order form above this page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments