Pink & Unicorn Themed Mini Album




I know the cover may not look much but I got frustrated halfway because my arrangement of layout didn't seem to work out. Somehow I persevered because I told myself that I have to think back and incorporate what I've learnt from how other people do it so that I can complete the cover. They made it looked simple but who knows what goes through their mind. Then again, I mean no point you absorb and absorb but not put into practice too. 

Plus creativity does not always have to be frustrating. It's ok if it's not so perfect as long as it's aesthetically pleasing as the end result. Unless you're a perfectionist like me, lol. Anyway, I thought that the problem I had with this layout was how to design around the unicorn as the main star attraction.




Cat stickers are used to decorate these 2 pages. I love cats too!


Layering chipboards and stickers together

I had no sun stickers so I made one sun embellishment using cardstock papers

Bigger and smaller stickers can be layered together

I loved this unicorn chipboard sticker. I bought the set just for this, haha
I liked the colour scheme used for this mini album. It's mostly pink but there is teal as well. I may start using this combination more often! But I don't always find patterned papers in teal so I guess next time, may start hoarding this colour if I see the papers.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the order form link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments