Blue Nautical Themed Anniversary Box Card

Nautical themed anniversary box

I haven't done a nautical themed box card for quite a long while although I did keep some stickers and chipboards for future projects. I actually thought of purchasing new decorations but I can't seem to find any. It's quite weird coz this used to be quite easily found but now it's like Disney themes and princess-y themes. Sometimes honestly, the themes can be pretty generic across manufacturers.

Anyway about this project, I was lucky to have bought in the past a 12 X 12 chipboard sticker set. Not all are usable, well at least in my types of projects, but those that are make full sense in this nautical themed box.

I like to mix and match things, rather than just to stick to one element just to go with the flow with the occasion in mind. As this is for an anniversary, you can see hearts of different shapes on each side.

box cover decorated simply with a banner chipboard in nautical theme
I hope you like box card that I've made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments