Explosion Box Card with a Flowery Theme & Waterfall Tabs for a Mum's Birthday


I first learnt how to do the triangular borders like you see in the picture from a sample box in a local paper crafting store. I studied how to do it and then figured that this looked way easier than the hearts border, although now I use a DIY template for it. Of course with all things, it took practice for me to not just fold it neatly but to make sure the sides close in neatly when covered with the lid.

This is a heartwarming box to do because it is a birthday box for a mum and looking at the pictures, they looked really happy travelling together. I designed the waterfall tabs and since it's a flowery theme, for the second layer, I inserted journal tags that have flower designs on them.





The box cover is simply a bunch of pink paper flowers and a scallop with a touch of gold heart

I hope you like this box card that I've made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the link above or from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments