3D Pop Up Hearts for a Pink Birthday Themed Box Card & Love Themed Box Card



This will be a post of two explosive box cards that I've made for two different occasions and colour scheme. I didn't do this pop up hearts in awhile but I thought it's a nice thing to notice first when the box lid is removed. 

I incorporated waterfall tabs on each side because there are quite a number of photos to include in a pretty limited space. 



I cut out several boxes of the patterned papers with cute phrases like the one you see above from Pink Paislee. It's a quick and easy of decorating the panels. 


I really adore this box cover. Oh notice that pink doily at the back? I cut it using a new die cut which I've been eyeing for a month. Unfortunately, I got carried away decorating it in a very short amount of time, all you can see is the top and a little of the bottom part of the scallop.


This is another box card with the pop up red hearts. This time I used mostly red, black and brown as the base colour.


Chipboard stickers can help to quickly decorate the layout while adding dimension too. Layering them on top of each other can also add dimension.


I used small alpha stickers to form the phrase travel journey

I hope you like these two box cards I've made. For custom orders please feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments