Bridal Themed 6 Inches Mini Album


I had some leftover stickers and embellishments that are wedding related and currently, there's very little collections in the stores so I thought why not used what I have for this bride-to-be themed mini album. I loved the colour combination of grey, blush pink and white. I also fussy cut out the word wedding from a 3X4 inches journal card, which is a perfect size for this, 6 x 6 inches mini album.

I honestly didn't know where to place the rather large pink flower but I wanted it to create an accent to the page. Some flowers here and there helped to beautify the page a bit. I also punched out some small hearts from gold glittered paper.

As the pages will be meant for polaroids, I carefully placed some embellishments here and there, mostly at the corners, all wedding or romance related of course.







I hope you liked this mini album that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments