Black & White Anniversary Box Card with Two Sided Waterfall Pull Out Tabs


Honestly, black and white box card is one of the easiest to decorate because many decorations can be found in this colour combination. Oh, and gold is also a good colour to use with black but it's a little harder to find. So usually if I come across such patterned papers or journalling cards, I like to buy and keep them for future use.

One of the most used dies that I like to use is the Maya Road hearts die which you can see from the above picture bottom panel. Looking back, think I would try to use white glitter card stock to make the hearts pop up a bit. For the picture below, i combined the die cut pieces and a strip of sticker from Simple Stories to make this collage. I loved this calligraphy word die cuts and stickers which I think manufacturers should do more of. Either that or I will pick up learning brush letterings again, haha. Honestly, it is quite hard and I need to put in hours of practise but the problem is starting it.

But if you want to learn something well, you need to put in effort in it, right?




This is how the box cover looks like. I loved using this heart embellishments but last I checked, I couldn't find it anymore. It's so pretty, right?

I hope you like this box card I've made. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments