Red, Blue & Yellow Birthday Box Card with Number Topper Cake




This was a rather colourful card as  you can see from the picture above, it has three main colours. It was based off the colour scheme that I was given. There was some detailing for the top layer including lace which I had not used before in decorating a box card. Some other details also punched out bows for the balloons. I thought it made the balloons slightly nicer looking.

The rest is a mixture of diecut phrases and stickers in similar colours to match the colour scheme. For the bottom layers, they're not pictures because they were simply pockets that I had made.

I don't know why but this box reminded me of Wonderwoman, haha.



For the box cover, it was kept simple as requested with just the words 'For Magdalene' which I had used my cameo machine to do the work.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments