Red & Black Friendship Themed Box Card with Waterfall tabs


I was thinking that I didn't use the 'hello friend' die from Maya Road for quite awhile. Then I received an order to make a friendship themed box and this die would be useful. Although I didn't use it for the centre, I did use it for the box cover as seen above.

One of my favourite dies to use is a mini scallop. It give a great layering effect especially coupled with other elements such as the flower sticker that I embellished further with the rhinestones.



For the bottom layer, I randomly chose die cut and journal pieces to decorate the panels. I made use of the newer die cut pieces from Simple Stories called Bloom with the 'Choose Happy' and 'It's the Little Things' phrases.

I loved using these large pieces to decorate especially when a lot of work had gone into making the waterfall tabs with the pictures.



Here you can see how the waterfall tabs look like as the top layer. I had some problems with cutting using the cameo machine because I forgot one critical step. Thankfully, I remembered it and managed to cut it out using one of my favourite fonts.


I hope you liked this box card I have made. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments