Compilation of Birthday Box Cards


I have done various birthday themed box cards and here I am sharing the different types of it. The first one at the top is mostly done in black and green theme. It's mostly cutting out different images from patterned papers and then using them as embellishments.



Here below, I had done the box cards with two sides of waterfall tabs for some personal touch. It was also in Pikachu and birthday themed. I liked using leftover patterned papers mostly in the same colour scheme to hand cut the balloons. 




For this box card below, one of the things I liked to use for birthday box cards is a birthday stamp set.  I would then cut out the phrases and use them to decorate one or two panels. When I first saw this set, I wanted to get it immediately because birthday themed stamp sets are pretty hard to come by and that you can use it over and over again. 


I don't just make the box cards based on custom requests but also personalise it with messages and pictures too. It makes it more special for the recipients who I am sure will appreciate such a personalised gift.



I hope you like these box cards that I have made and I have truly enjoyed making them.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments