Birthday & Anniversary Box Card in Purple & Grey & Blue Birthday Box


This was one of the unexpected colour combination that I thought worked well together. It was not thought by me but was suggested instead. I managed to find the sweet dessert theme decorations from Prima Marketing's latest Christmas collection and its use of pastel colours as the colour scheme worked well with this card.


I added two waterfall tabs at the sides with pictures and pasted on some more pics on the bottom layer to complete the inner layer of the box card.

For the cover, I added a rosette using a die in the same colour scheme. I tried to make it smaller than the original size so that it would fit well on the cover.


For the box card above, I used a combination of blues and greens and did simple decorations with cut out patterned papers. I like to look out for papers with repeated images, such as the presents and the bicycles that you see above, that allow me to cut out the image and used them as decor.


I hope you like these box cards that I have made. For customised orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments