Pink & Black Themed Farewell & Birthday Box Card


I liked the patterned paper that I used for the cake. Those little flowers looked like the lana rosette cakes that are quite popular. Maybe it's just me, haha. I mean it's a little different from the usual patterned that I used which are usually polka dots.

The rest of the layers were kept simple because it would be for photos. So the next thing I got to design was the box cover. Sometimes I like to use the generic design but sometimes, if I needed to design it differently, I would make it as pretty looking as I can.



Below is another box cover that I had done differently and I cut out the flower patterns in pretty pastel colours to form as the background for the hot air balloon sticker. I layered the cut outs so it looked a little more lush looking. To finish off the look, I added crystal gems in similar colours to embellish the design.


As I needed to make pockets, I had to design on the behind the papers. They were mostly decorated with stickers and chipboard stickers, basically anything that looked cute-sy.



I hope you liked these box cards that I had made. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments