Pink & Floral Tri Fold Card


I enjoy doing these gatefold or trifold card because of the dimension the card gives. I only like to create my own spin on the cover making it a little more 3D looking and for this flower themed card, I worked with different materials. I added paper blooms and this really pretty paper flower with gold glitter. I bought another pack because it also had flowers made with off white glittered paper.

I bought a die with this intricate flower design and used it for the first time for this card. And to top off the plethora of flowers, I added a butterfly wood token and some gems to complete the design.


I hope you like this card that I have made.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the left side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments