Sweet Pink & Grey Anniversary Themed Explosion Boxes



Hi,

I recently made quite a number of box cards and these two boxes were made in the anniversary theme, one with pictures and the other without. I did one card before in the same colour scheme as the above and I thought that these two colours seemed to work well together.

I also did some minor research on how can I improve the designs of the card based on the chosen theme. Also, it's a little hard to find stickers that I liked even though I have said many times that I liked using stickers as the main embellishments. However,  the designs are often not what I liked.

For the two side panels, I actually handout the heart shaped balloons with the string and the mini envelopes which I then decorated it with punched out hearts.

The top and bottom layers, I used dies to cut out the shapes. I didn't use the 'XOXO' sign for a long while because I forgot about them, hehe. But when I tried to cut it, I thought it looked a little flat. So to enhance it a bit, I glued it on another paper and cut it out so the letters stood out more.




For the one above, you could see I used the same technique for the 'XOXO' and this time, I actually used pre made die cuts and also cut out some designs because I felt I didn't use this type of decorations for a long time. It became a little too generic.





This hexagon heart is one of my favourite dies to use and I loved using it with a glitter paper as the base layer.

Thanks for dropping by!

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries for the right side bar :)



Comments