Anniversary Themed Mini Album in Green & Black Colour Scheme


Hi,

This is the most recent mini album that I have done this week. It has the usual layering techniques but a slightly different take is me using my own handwriting as decorations for two of the pages. I honestly think I am not very good at it and I'm still learning so I chose to write the words instead. Make it two words, haha.


For this page above, I used a thicker sticker from Maggie Holmes collection because it was in a similar colour scheme and also because I needed to fill up the space at the corner, haha.


Initially I wanted to use mostly plain green and black colour papers. But I thought this patterned paper looked interesting enough and added some contrast to the green background patterned paper. So these were the two words that I had written out in modern calligraphy. Took me a few tries, actually to get them right.


I was a bit pressed with time so what I did was to use a gold doily, cut it into two and decorate them in opposite pages.


These clear stickers are really nice and even though the album was going out to a guy, a little gold flower accents can't go wrong I think, when layered nicely.

I hope you liked this mini album I did.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments