Christmas Themed Cards in Gold and Neutral Colour Scheme


Hi,

Recently I got a pack of 6 X 6 inches wide paper stack in a Christmas theme and it's so pretty with the gold accents and patterns. I also liked the colour palette and it's not in the traditional green and red colours but rather, white, gold a little black and neutral colours.

Honestly, without this free gift from a local scrapbooking store, and a sticker sheet from Echo Park which I truly loved because of its mostly usable stickers, I made this set of 4 cards. Aren't they pretty looking when combined together?

I didn't make these small bifold cards for quite awhile but I thought I did quite okay, IMO, haha. There was some red accents in all the cards as well, not planned, yet they worked well together. I also ensure that each card has the word Christmas to it which I had to take from several sources of my Christmas collections set of papers of embellishments collected over the years.

I hope you liked these Christmas cards that I had made. More Christmas themed posts coming up and thanks for dropping by!

Comments