Sweet Pastels Trifold Card for a 21st Birthday


Hi there,

I have not featured trifold cards recently so I thought I would do one for this post. I have been really busy with many card and mini album orders recently so it kinda burned me out a little but I'm glad I managed to finish most of them. I think partly because I had been on leave for the last couple of days and managed to complete them in time for collection.

Anyway, for this card, it was done during my lunch time at work because I really had no time to do it in the morning. I had two other cards to do and they were already very taxing. So I actually brought the materials. I did, however, cut the layers first and paste in some of the panels.

What I like about trifold cards, and I know there are many ways of decorating it and mine is a little different, is how the card looks complicated but it is not. Plus, it can be kept flat down. For the cover, I like it looking a little bit more dimensional.



Overall, the card design is a little simpler than I usually do but I still like it because it did not look too cluttered. I try to use the same colours but added a bit of blue because the original card design which I followed mostly had blue too. But it was a light blue so it did not vary too much.

I cut out some flowers from a patterned papers and then stacked them on top of each other and layered it in between the journal card and the card base itself. Then I finished it off with some crystal gems as a finishing touch.



I hope you like this card that I have made and thanks for dropping by!

Comments