Ushering in 2019 with Many Box Cards



Hi, I'm back! I've been so busy the start of the month because apparently, I had taken more orders than I should and it drained me a little bit. So I stepped back from social media where I do promotions of my customised products and stopped taking orders too just to catch up.  I am glad I have taken that step so lesson learnt here, not to be too overenthusiastic thinking I have all the time in the world, haha.

Anyway, here I'm sharing only the tip of the what I had been doing and keeping some things almost the same makes it a little bit easier. At times, if permitted, I add a little bit more embellishments to make things interesting. It can be time consuming but it will be worth it. Of course I also need to work on my time management skills but somehow, I think it's also best not to pressurise myself too much. Because you can't really force creativity too. But along the way, you pick up new skills and new ways of doing things and you try to remember and then incorporate them into your designs.






Also, as we have already ushered in 2019, and personally, things have been nothing but ups and downs, and yet we are still in January, haha. Anyway, I hope things will also work out for you and me too.

I hope it's not too late to wish you a Happy New Year and as things have started to get back into the groove slowly, I will be updating this blog more regularly too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments