Valentine's Day Mini Album Part 2 for 2019


Hi there,

Normally, I get requests to do up the mini albums in dark colours but this time I got the chance to use bright colours instead. It's a fresh change and honestly, easier to work with, because all the decos seems to coordinate well with the background colours.



I carefully picked out decos in love theme, perfect for this Valentine's Day albums. I actually wish they have more V Day related decos in the store that I frequent but it used to have a lot of such collections from various manufacturers.

So I try to work with what I have including those not really love themed but still goes well with the overall aesthetics.



I also stamped some phrases and used them to embellish the pages as well.


Some punched out hearts in contrasting colours helped to fill up some empty spaces.


I hope you liked this mini album that I have done here and thanks for dropping by!

Comments