Cat Themed Farewell Mini Album


Hi, I am back here showcasing my past projects that I had recently done. I had changed  my phone so I didn't  have many of the pics to upload here. Now there is quite a sizeable number of pics for me to write some blog posts and here is my latest project.

Initially I didn't want to take on this project from the email sent that sounded so official official. I tried to avoid that because my projects are done in a very freestyle manner which I didn't think it was suited as company gifts. But when I stopped responding, the lady whom I communicated with initially, sent me informal messages and I felt bad if I didn't take it on because she was pretty sincere about it. Plus, the theme was cats, so why not? haha.

I stuck to plain but coloured papers for my recent book projects because they were easier to co-ordinate with the embellishments and patterned papers. And it is cheaper too. I didn't use any die cutting for this project because I was rushing to complete it because I had to search and print out cat pics and also die cut out the name.

But honestly, it was quite easy to complete the book and the only times I had to think a little more was trying to cluster some embellishments together to make it look aesthetic.



I stamped some of the phrases and handwritten some as well. I also used a cheap puncher to make these little flower cut outs below.As I was decorating the pages, I was also careful in leaving space for the eventual pasting of cat photos.




The best part was of course looking for stickers to paste in random places that need er, stickers.



I hope you like this blog post and I promise to share more projects here in the coming weeks.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments