Farewell Card in Blooming Flower Design and Muted Colour Scheme


Hi there,

This card is different from the usual explosion boxes that I usually do, on special request. I actually went online to find inspiration on how to design the card and I wanted to do something simple yet effective.  I remembered how I used to design cards, a little chaotic, because I tried to incorporate in different techniques. But mostly it's because I didn't quite know what I liked.

Anyway, I didn't follow the design online exactly but rather, I took inspiration from it and I also handlettered the word 'farewell' in the centre. I didn't have a stamp for it so I figured, why not write it out calligraphy style. It also looked more personable.

This post is rather short but it's to share this card that I've made and I hope you liked it too.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments