Green Blue Floral Themed Tri Fold Birthday Card




Hi,

I have done a similar card to this and you can find it in one of my earliest post as it was inspired by it. I liked how I layered different types of cut out flowers together and creating dimensions using foam squares. I also added flower stickers because yah, they're so pretty..haha.

To finish off the card front look, I added my last two gems in that colour at the corners. I should buy another pack but I don't seem to find it in the store I frequent for scrapbooking supplies. The manufacturer might have stopped making these coloured gems, I am not sure. They are from Webster's Pages by the way.

Below is how the card looked like from the inside. I hand cut the present and the little balloons in the same colour scheme.


It may look rather simple but I enjoy the process of layering which can be rather stressful as you want to make sure everything falls in place nicely.

I hope you like this card that I have and thanks for dropping by!

Comments