Blessed with Notebook Orders

It has been a busy period for me as I am rushing through orders for notebooks to be given as Christmas presents. However I truly enjoy the creative process (and uhm..buying the materials) and it has given me hope that well, this is something that I can truly concentrate on and expand further.

It was also crazy because I have to wake up a few times in the middle of the night and right before I go to work. At my busiest, I had to do seven notebooks in one sitting! Haha...and the table was such a mess after that. It was all about coordinating and trying to match the embellishments and patterned papers and boy, was it hard work because while I do plan for the bigger notebooks, seriously I didn't have time to plan the smaller notebooks. My day time work took a toll on me physically because when I go home, I don't feel like doing anything else! Of course except on catching up with the soap drama world (I'm into this Finnish drama now...this obsession will never end) and playing Sims Social on facebook.
So here's most of my notebook creations which are actually altered plain altered notebook covers. I will explain in the future blog posts the materials used and the creative process.

I am blessed with the orders because it gives me further desire to love my online business which has always been my dream along with creating handmade crafts. I am also truly happy that I have achieved my 2012 goal of having an online business and while the journey is still far and long, I am taking one step at a time and hopefully will achieve more in future.

If you are interested in ordering these lovingly crafted personalized notebooks, do visit my facebook page.

Thanks for visiting!








Comments