Bunnies & Girlish Stuffs




Materials Used:

American Crafts Neopolitan chipboard shapes
Paper flowers
Crystal Swirls
American crafts patterned papers (collection unknown)

I bought this pack of American Crafts chipboard shapes which originally is from the Dear Lizzy collections but when I received it, the Dear Lizzy logo was not on the packaging. But the chipboard shapes are still the same as on the website. There are 20 pieces inside and I used 4 pieces for this project. I thought I wanted to buy one more pack because they're so pretty and can be easily coordinated in different projects but they're sold out :( Lucky thing, I managed to either snag the last pack or the very very last few pieces because next thing I know they're gone.

My design techniques are usually very simple. I like to do the layering technique because it always gives you that added dimension to the whole design provided of course the layering is done perfectly. I always believe that you don't have to spend a  lot of money in order to get the best designs and also to try to keep a look out for cheaper alternatives such as second hand materials or brand new items with slashed prices.

I was requested to do a pair of personalized notebooks with pastel colours and bunny images. Somehow I was lucky to have found the perfect bunny stickers of which half the work is already done already..haha. The rest is a matter of finding the right colours, which in this case, is pastel colours and then coordinating the colours with pretty girlish designs and I included the crystal swirls just for the heck of it because I think it helps to tie the whole look together. It also helps using the chipboard shapes as embellishments which I think is perfect for this order.

The final result is a pair of sweet looking notebooks which I believe are for equally sweet girls who love bunnies :)

If you would like to request to have your own personalized notebooks or for your friends or family, do visit my facebook page.

Comments