Blessed with Batch Order of Birthday Cards

Honestly, I am blessed with every order that I receive because with every order, I believe people have the confidence in wanting to purchase from me after seeing the gallery of all the hard work I have put in whether in cards, notebooks and any other craft things. Furthermore, I do follow other blogs of other young creative and seasoned crafters who are IMMENSELY talented and so talented are they, that they have been talent spotted and working with other major brands or companies.

One word. WOW.

Seeing their work, and seeing my work, I'm like...mine don't look like that at all *sad face* but I quickly pick up myself and tell myself that hey, everyone's craft is unique and that makes it all special instead of just following the crowd. If you want to stand out, you gotta believe in yourself and your designs.

So I was really really appreciative of all the positive comments I received including this recent order so much so he wanted to buy birthday cards from me in the future. Awww....I iz so touched.

I can't publish the works but I did take a snapshot of it for my own record and I can't thank him enough for the positive remarks. It makes me think that well, I am not wasting my time and money and I am indeed bringing smiles with my own unique brand of creativity.

Blessed.

Comments