Buttons in a Bottle

One of my favourite cheap craft materials to use is buttons. As you can tell, I accumulated a small jar although initially I thought I would just accumulate like half a bottle. I actually spent about $10 in total for all of them and the sellers are pbetty generous in giving me more than what I have paid for it. After seeing how much I have accumulated within 8 months, I think that's it. Thank goodness for the jar because otherwise I will keep buying because since I use them on almost every card project, I keep thinking I will run out of them!

So colourful!


They come in kinds of shapes, sizes and colours. However I got the generic sort of buttons and not the decorative buttons because they're slightly pricier and I prefer buying things in bulk and at lesser price. 

Check out my latest card projects on how I incorporate buttons into them :)




Comments