Card & Notebook Promotion

Hi!

I am having this card and hardcover notebook promotion and both are handmade. Well, at least on the cover of the notebook.

I make it worth every single cent you are paying me because of the hard work put in from sketching out the design, picking out the right patterned papers and embellishments, arranging them and putting all these extra nice touch. Truth be told, would have easily cost you $15.00 or even more. So I would say the price is really reasonable and affordable.

Plus, doesn't everyone appreciate something handmade which cannot be store bought with its generic designs and even personalized with the recipient's name?

Normal postage will be at $1.50 due to the weight of the notebook. Self collection is possible after 6 plus on weekdays at Kovan, Serangoon or Dhoby Gaut MRT station. Cost of registered postage will be advised.



For purchase either drop by my facebook page, email or comment on this page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments