Glossy Accent

I'm always curious about this product and I had a tad bit of difficulty finding it because I thought it is so popular. I am talking about the glossy accent. There was no sales going on but well, let's say it has always been on my 'To Buy' list so yah, instead of buying other same ol' kind of patterned papers and embellishments, I thought well, I should invest in this glossy accent.

Okay, I'm really trying to cut down buying more craft materials, whether they're heavily discounted or not, because I do want to make use of whatever I have first. After yet another few items I got just now again, from an online facebook group, I am not going to buy anymore except for one single pack of embellishments from my usual monthly order of cards. That will cost me less than $8 even though I may have more to spend because of pay day. I don't want to accumulate stuffs and end up using less than half of them. Oh no no...money is already hard to earn. Sales is still pretty slow as I try to get words out regarding my online shop.

So these are my goodies from the papermarket.

The glossy accent is on the right side. $11 plus :S thank goodness for the 15% discount for starhub customers

My other intention was to get some Valentine's Day theme stamps which I did get, the last piece apparently, and this is the cheapest I could get my hand on. The middle stamp is so cute and unique and for such variety, the price of $6 plus is like wow. I expected slightly more than this. Plus it's Kaiser Craft. I find their stuffs slightly more ex.

Anyway, if you do not know how the glossy accent works, here's a video on a simple Valentine's Day card.



I started using it just now on a card but er, I think I need more practice. Or rather, be a little bit more generous. I don't think they give you a big bottle for nothing, heh.

So the glossy accent gives this glossy (duh..) and raised effect for a flat stamped image. Cool, huh?

Once I made a project using the glossy accent, and er, this time being a little bit more liberal, I should post it up here.

'Til the next creative post!

Comments