My Business Goals



I had fun making these birthday handmade cards for the March babies, experimenting with new products and even though I can't see their reactions, I believe they will appreciate a handmade card anytime.

Again, I am blessed with such orders because I get to share my gift and making a difference and also, the little stash of income I make will go into financing my studies which is difficult for me because I am the sole breadwinner of my family as my brother is still studying. At the moment he is not but the institution that he is going to in April  will require even more money. To me, one of the ways to get out of the poverty cycle is to upgrade yourself and that requires some investment and I don't want to lose the opportunity because I lack the money.

While I don't ask for donations, you can continue to support me by purchasing my products and it always make me happy receiving orders. It's not because of the money but because you are allowing me to express myself creatively and making a difference in someone's life by bringing them a little cheer or a pick-me-up.

Thank YOU for taking the time to come to my blog and read about my journey.

Comments