Vellum & Pearls

Finally, I got my hands on vellum and oh my, they're pretty ex. But I didn't break my budget though because I did pay 15% less at the end. Still, it is always a difficult decision for me to part ways with some things which I do want to buy but can't due to my limited budget. I did go in strategizing what are the things that I needed to get.

What is vellum? They're actually these semi transparent paper something like tracing paper but of thicker material. I got the ones with dots. They don't have plain ones though.

update: I just saw a seller on facebook selling a set of 25 pieces for just $2.20 including postage. D'oh! I had to break my promise to not ever get anymore craft materials and here I go again. But yah, it's very worth it though.

I've also got some pearl strings, which I forgot what they're called, but for now let's just call them pearl strings and I got 2 yards which is the minimum for only $2. It was so long I was wondering why the heck I wanted 4 yards instead. Honestly I am still figuring out the best way to adhere them because apparently they left traces of glue in which I actually used the glossy accent which I heard won't leave any traces. Hrmph.

Anyway here is my loot from Paper Market which does not include the pearl strings.






Ooh, I really wanted to get the Bo Bunny film strip stamp and it came with other interesting stamps as well. Plus the crystal adhesives which is another current obsession of mine.

Yes, that is the overpriced Vellum I was talking about. $8.90?! *Faint*

Check out my latest post on how I incorporate the above into my latest card projects.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments