Blooming Paper & Ribbon Flowers

One of the things that business owners have to do is to find inspiration and study the competitors. I've been following this inspiring entrepreneur who motivates women to have a life and business they love. While I don't classify my business a fully fledged business but more like a stepping stone business, I have enjoyed the journey. I would say that it is not easy because I am not able to commit to every single day due to my full time job but after I watch her videos,  when you are passionate and dedicated, you will make the time and you will reap the rewards later.

While the reaping of rewards has been a very slow process for me, I believe that one day I would make it and at the same time, I will still continue to learn, progress and improve on my craft to make it even better than before.

I've made some cards over the weekend and trust me, it is the only time I can afford to put in a little bit more effort. But it is a very worth effort. Oh, I've studied the competitors and while some are like, whoa...their standards are so damn high, I realize that one thing that everyone should be good at regardless of how they make their cards, is to have good photo quality. I recently followed one fellow cardmaker and she does these close up shots of photos so you can actually see the designs better. While initially I did that, I got lazy but I need to step up a bit. So in the next few pics, you will see the close up shots as well.

By the way these cards are for sale at affordable price of S$4.00 with FREE normal postage. You can also request to add title of greeting of your choice at no added cost. Take a look a them by clicking here.

Owly-fun Times

I used the dew drops for the first time in this card which I got from a seller for $1.00 for 50 pieces. Perhaps, I should hunt for a whole full bottle of it. This is quite a popular card embellishment.


Close up

Blooming Blue Flower on a Lovely Day

I got this pack of paper flowers and to be honest, I didn't quite know what to do with them but I cut them smaller so that it can fit nicely into a quarter fold card. I also used a new tying of twine technique.

Close up

Kite flying..and away we go.
After quite awhile of not using chipboard stickers, I decided to use it for this card project. Oh, I also handmade a ribbon flower based on an inspiration I got from an etsy store. Okay, the making of it was quite straightforward but holding it down was another story because I used the wrong kind of glue. But I got it all figured out.


Close up

Please help me to promote by clicking on any of the social buttons below. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments