Cloudy Day Customized Notebook

Currently I am having a promotion (see the promotion box above) and I am heartened to know that I have so far, one order. I hope to have more soon because it's such a creative joy customizing notebook covers. I know I may not produce fantastic designs as other more established creative people but this is uniquely me and I'm proud of it :) and I believe, we should continue to learn from other creative people so we can be just as good as them.

I made this notebook for someone because she has been so kind to me and encouraging and even though I don't collect a cent from it, the sense of satisfaction is still there and to me, that is priceless. Plus I also want to make use of some of the ideas I've learn from a you tube video of a fellow crafter whose skills are somewhat similar to mine but she has a more keen sense of detail. One thing I can't work with is loose glitter and embossing powder not because I'm a clean freak but because it will be such a pain for me to do knowing I'll probably make a big mess.

But it is one area that I may just get my hands dirty with for the sake of art. We'll see. Probably start small.

Anyway, you won't believe the time I made this notebook. From 3am to 4am in the morning...right after making the two cards you saw in the earlier post. Why so late at night? Well, to me, if you are passionate about something, you don't actually see the hours and whether is it late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. When you are inspired, right there and then, you just wanna grab something to either jot down or to make them straight away.

So these are the pictures of the customized notebook :)



I used some leftover lace piece, white satin ribbon stamped image of the clouds and die cut pieces from the Studio Calico Ephemera pack which I received two days ago via mail.



While I try my best to get the best bargains, I don't always get discounts for the newer collections and sadly, the price has increased slightly. Hence, to reflect the increase in the price, I  have to increase the price of my customized notebooks because I still have to make some profit besides covering the base cost.

But to me, despite the price increase, it is still an affordable customized gift :) Grab them at the promotional price of $4.00 inclusive of normal postage. Just leave me a note when you go to my order page.

Thanks for browsing and help me share this post with any of the social buttons below.

Comments