Feb Craft Haul 2013 - Diecuts & Embellishments

I bought quite a lot of craft materials this month because there was some things sold by fellow crafters at a discounted price and I erm..kinda got caught with this interest in purchasing die cuts. These die cuts are basically pieces of cardboard pieces in various formats such as in matte or gloss, flat or 3D, which make great embellishments. They are available across the manufacturers in different forms but their functionality is pretty much the same. I  personally like them because they're pretty and they are in perfect size for my card making.

So here's my loot, mainly die cut pieces, which I bought this month from paper market and online.






Manufacturers: Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy & Amy Tangerine (top to bottom L-R)

I thought I lost the piece of the figurines in the Amy Tangerine collections and I was looking high and low for it. I even thought it was stuck behind a patterned paper which I used to design the cover of a notebook peeling it slightly but eh, it's not there. Then because of this one pice of die cut piece, I went back to the online store and to see if I could buy the whole pack again, which was already heavily discounted at 40% off. But! It is out of stock :(

It had a happy ending though. While clearing the table this morning, I found that missing piece..yay!

So now we're back to regular programming.

I got other stuffs too. Erm, blame it on the performance bonus! I do what other people with hobbies do. Spend our hard earned money on them! haha..






6 X 6 Paper pads! I have a mini heart attack now because now they are priced at $12 something instead of the regular $11.95! At one point, I don't know which manufacturer, each pad was priced at $10 plus and I didn't get them because I thought I don't need another paper pad. Then this month I ended up with two -_- but I got them at, let's see, $6 and $8 respectively inclusive of postage.






Ooh, I got my hands on the camera wood veneers from Studio Calico..yay!! This thing has been out of stock forever and I think it is not out stock..again.

I seriously have to curb my spending on crafts, well at least for the next month which I'm not planning to spend and instead concentrate on making more cards, notebooks and even mini album for a friend's upcoming birthday with what I've got. Maybe, this round it is 'forgivable' because of the said bonus.

I am happy that this month, I got two orders! One for two notebooks (though heavily discounted) and two cards. It's a happy start, well..I am still trying to achieve one order per week. Oh well, one day my readers..one fine day :)



Comments