Personalized Bookmarks

This entry was way overdue but then, it's never too late I guess!

I made this bunch of bookmarks (all 25 of them..) and I had to take half day off in the morning to fulfill this order because I didn't realize how complicated my design to be. So many steps to do! But it's okay, it's a learning process and I enjoy every second of it. My friend ordered them from me and I am very glad that she gave me this opportunity because it gave me a new idea apart from making cards and notebook covers.

So here they are!








Aren't they sweet with the stamped flower, glitter and fenced border? Happy with my handiwork :)

If you would like to order custom made bookmarks, do visit the how to order page and place your order with me! I will be glad to fulfill them as well!


Comments