Thank You Sticker Labels for Handmade Products

I saw this on a local online store selling accessories and I loved how she puts her own personal touch to the packaging which also includes her signature. Pretty!

You can see more of what I mean through her blog post (3rd montage)

She's only 21 and she has so much recognition for her efforts which she started single handedly started on her own and she recently started her own online store selling pretty accessories which she sources from all over the world. I am also trying to make my mark even though you could call me a late bloomer (at 21, I was struggling to find a job) by starting my own facebook page selling handmade greeting birthday cards and customized bookmarks, notebooks and others. I know success will come in slowly but surely and I was overjoyed when I got my first repeat customer :)

Oh yes, so I wanted to have my own trademark and add that personal touch by making my own thank you labels. I also made another set with my logo (designed by my brother) and with the facebook page address. Is it silly of me to say that I wish I would have more orders so that I will have the chance to paste on more of these thank you labels? :)






Cute?

I thought it was! Haha...

By the way, I've got awesome gift package deals which you can totally purchase from and have it customized to your design preference.

Click for a larger view


There is a price revision because there is an increase in the price of the craft materials but I really do try to still make it affordable by sourcing the products that are of  lower price so I can pass on the savings to you :)

Thanks for dropping by and please help me to share this post by clicking any of the social buttons below!







Comments