What Keeps Me Going

I do have thoughts on why I'm doing this. I have to be honest that most of the time, I have slow days most of the time, wishing to fulfill my goal of getting at  least one order per week but it doesn't seem to be happening. Then at times like this is when I start to question myself is it worth my time and effort producing these handmade goods. But then, what puts me back into my small online business perspective is how I know I will not put my creative talent to waste and I enjoy every minute of the creative process.

I learn that consistent efforts will bring in results. So you can see I am often updating my blog, my facebook page and my other online store with the hope of getting international recognition and orders. It is a constant learning effort to reach out to people, market my goods and share my talent. While my initial desire was to have an additional source of income, I believe in the process and effort and the rewards and opportunities will come..sort of like the universe is responding to you.

That is why I treasure every single order I get, from just a single card, or a single notebook, and what makes me happier is that they truly love my works and that keeps me going on most slow days.

I hope this post serves as an inspiration to other young entrepreneurs. Keep believing in your craft, put in the efforts and hopefully we will all make it one day :)

Comments