Fun with Misting & Masks - Part 1 (Name Plaque)

I bought two patterned masks recently and my conclusion is...

I LOVE IT.

Actually, I got tired of simply spraying coloured mist on the card, which still does add some element of dimension but provided, the spraying doesn't ruin the card. I find that masking helps and patterned masks help to add some additional dimension!

My next experiment with masks will include using the Tim Holtz Distress ink pad which I only have one so far. Maybe, my next pay, I will get one but not at the moment. Think I bought a little bit too many stuffs as of last month. In work speak, I will KIV it..haha.

Anyway, I did three projects which of course include cards and 1 other extra something. I actually got this cork chipboard from a colleague when we were doing some cleaning up of one of the special rooms. So I thought hey why not convert it into a hanging plaque for a friend's upcoming birthday. I actually didn't plan what kind of embellishments I will be using but apparently, I got the hang of it soon. In a matter of half an hour :S the horror, because I was going to meet up with them very very soon.

My mum was like, you're just pasting. Well, pasting takes skills..LOL..including spilling some glue on the picture.






The final look :)

Oh, I realized that it had a lot of views from my facebook that I'm extending this offer to My Little Card Shoppers.

You can get this at, again, very affordable price

With picture $7.50
With picture & customized with name $8.50

You can use this as a hanging decorative piece! Yay, something useful!

You can send me an email to order with your design preferences and your very own picture in .jpeg or you can PM me on my facebook.

Help me share this blog post through any of the social buttons below.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Comments