Glitter Papers Love

I bought this piece of 6 X 6 glitter paper and OMG, it was so expensive for a piece of metallic looking paper that I try to cut as small and thin as I can..haha. Then I discover this seller online who sold the same kind glitter paper for less than half the price *slaps forehead* that I bought. So there I went buying a few colours which totalled up to almost $10.00 and of course, it was hot stuff that all the popular colours like gold and silver were snapped up pretty quick. Sometimes I wonder if these people are on facebook all the time.

Anyway, I managed to get these colours with two of the colours chosen by the seller herself.

American Crafts Glitter Paper

What I love about these brand of glitter paper is that they are actually matte meaning that you don't get glitters all over your hand which I honestly hate.

I've used some of them for my card and layout projects which you will see from the following posts later. A card or layout can have a simple design but a touch of glitter can make a difference. So to me, glitter glue or stickles and glitter paper like this should be part of any crafter's stash. I mean that's my personal opinion because there are others who prefer vintage looking materials.

Can't wait to share with you some of my projects using them :)

Comments