Scrapbooking Layouts Part 1

I didn't realize I haven't done a post on this. Anyway, it's never too late to share. I've been accumulating quite a lot of stuffs related to scrapbooking although my specialty is towards making cards and at times, altering notebook covers. I would love to diversify but at the moment, I prefer working on smaller projects such as of course, handmade cards and on a personal front, A4 sized layouts to document my life's journey and to sheepishly, make use of the accumulated products because I do not want to be a hoarder..haha.

So I've made a few so far and after picking up a lot of tips watching hundreds of scrapbooking videos mainly for my card inspirations, I believe I am doing quite okay. Of course there are others with even more beautiful and complicated designs but to me, I like simplicity and also, I prefer if the pictures speak for themselves more more because I'm after all, documenting my life.

You can click on them for a larger view.








I will be making this as a series and if you are new to scrapbooking, you can pick up simple ideas from here too for inspiration.I will also be making a picture tutorial every fortnight so do look out for it :)

By the way, I also do customized layouts which you can order at an affordable price range of between $10 to $15. Just drop me an email and we can discuss further :)

Sample of customized layout which I did for a friend's birthday last year.



Thanks for dropping by!

Comments