Super Busy with Card & Notebook Orders..YAY!

I've been pretty busy with orders lately (yay!) which is honestly, quite a rare feat for me but it's okay, taking it slowly but surely. So when I receive orders, of course I am ecstatic and even though I'm so tired after work staring at computer, doing paperwork after paperwork, so I just wanna lie down in bed and do NOTHING. But in reality, I want to do something. I want to make my life more enriching and one of the ways I know is to invest my time in doing something I love and want to share it with other people.

What you see here are not just creative works but works of art that got me pouring over every single detail and making sure the colours co-ordinate, the pieces co-ordinate, the embellishments are perfect and so on. I am not a mere paste here paste there voila! type of crafter. Plus, I don't believe in spending too much moolah because I believe, if you know how to work it, your budget can be small but your creative ideas can be big. Yes there are times I feel like I should cut down my expenses a bit but if the thing fits, it's something I thought will make a perfect card, layout or notebook project, then it's worth it. I also look at the versatility of the product I purchase because I want to get a lot of bang from what I spend on it, because as mentioned several times on my blog, these craft items mostly don't come cheap.

So here are some of the notebook covers I have designed and I'm proud of each and single one of them =)











I've also made some complimentary notebooks for every order except for one, which is meant to be given as a token of appreciation. Okay, in fact all of these complimentary ones are meant as such..haha..

I managed to take one picture using my digicam while the rest are in my handphone which is currently charging. So...stay tuned for it? haha.

Orders are welcomed! Do drop by my facebook page for more of these altered/custom/personalized notebooks..however you want to call =) Trust me, for such pretty artwork, they're really affordable and if you 'like' my facebook page, you can get free normal postage as well. Do click on the how to order link above for the pricing details.

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments