Business Hang Up & Having Fun with Altered Whiteboard

It has been pretty long since I last updated this blog! But I have to be back in this game if I want to build a reputable online presence. Who knows what future holds for me in terms of my handmade paper craft goods, eh? For now, I shall

Oh, I've been getting orders which I'm blessed for. I would say..uhm..not all orders are honoured which made me change certain terms and conditions. While I would love to get customers who appreciate my work of art, not all are sincere about it. But it's okay. It's heartening to know that I do have quite supporters who keep me going.

It's been quite an experience coming up with new products to so called entice people but at the same time, flex my crafty muscle in doing something else besides making handmade cards. One of the things I came up with is an altered whiteboard.

Talk about a decorative piece which is functional as well!

Altered whiteboard

I made this one for a friend whom I've not met for a long time. I thought she would appreciate it and her two year old daughter could also make use of it..erm..provided she doesn't pluck out the details..haha.

I actually had to think and think hard about how am I going to decor this piece?! But in the end, it's all about planning just a slight bit, okay..make that a LOT of planning. However, the final result always don't seem to correspond to what I have envisioned it to be. Instead, it turned out to be nicer!

Whahaha..talk about self praising.

It was difficult, I admit, but at the end of it, I believe picking out the right things, co-coordinating, and last but not least, to remember to have FUN!!

Infact, I believe other people saw the whimsical fun of my altered whiteboard that I even got an order for it. Yay, it was time for me to have fun again!


Click for larger view

Based on a customised request for lace, ribbon and even a cute bunny..I had it all there including the choice of colours. This time, I remembered leaving more space than my first attempt. I even made use of a washi tape that I seldom use, and no..it's not because I have plenty of them..ha! It was actually a tape which I did not order but somehow I got it. It's cute with uhm..all the hearts, but it's just not..me.

But I think it's perfect for this layout, don't you think?

I take orders for customised whiteboard based on your design and colour preference =) and it's available for just $6.00. Do drop me a note when you go to the how to order page.

If you like my works, do help to spread words around regarding my blog and my facebook page. Thank you for dropping by!

Comments