Mini Albums..First & Second Attempt

Finally, I got down to making mini albums! I have actually wanted to make them for a very long time but I just couldn't make them for myself because I prefer the size of  layout to be of regular A4 sized for photos. I just don't know what to do with mini albums and even have storage for it. But they can be so pretty..and er, tedious to make..so why not make for others, for free! At least for that period of time when I feel generous and I want to diversify my portfolio. It's good for them and good for me because hopefully *fingers crossed* if other people see my works, they...might just want to get for themselves too. Me and my wishful thinking..haha.

As usual, I don't charge too high price for it because I use basic embellishments coupled with basic crafting knowledge but I try my best to make my works as creative and beautiful as much as I can. Of course there will be others who make even better ones but at the end of the day, I would rather be proud of my own works.  How could I not be proud of them, I literally took hours making them too! It can really be a tiring creative process but all in the name of fun and getting 'lost' in making them.

Here's the two mini albums I made in mid week and one more to go! Hopefully, by tonight.

They are only made upon order and while I try to customize based on request, I will still include my own personal touches. Future mini albums will be more or less the same with the same design concepts like pockets, photo mats and ample space for writing and photos to be pasted in free style manner.

Cover Page. Comes with 12 decorated pages

upclose of cover page

Top View

Some pages will have photo mats for picture size of 3 X 2 inches or half of of 4R size photo

A page with some space for notes

A tag inside a handmade pocket made from vellum. Right side has stamped image of a birdcage

Love the fringe fabric trims! Another pocket with a journalling card included.

Some pages have photo mats for you to easily paste photos

Cover page with a vintage or shabby chic design

Top view





Some pages have paint, misting or splattered paint for that subtle background effects

Loving the fabric trims and pocket with a fenced border. Journalling card is also included.


Thanks for dropping by!


Comments