First Mini Album with My Own Photos

I've done mini albums before it's never for me. I don't have enough space for itty bitty stuffs..haha. But I think it's better than the A4 sized layouts I used to do which I have some difficulty with in terms of photo layouts. Mini albums are also great for photos of the same event or theme because it can hold a few photos. For me, I think I will get myself a 12 X 12 photo album with sleeves inside to store the mini album, which I am careful not to fatten it up too much to allow for album allowance, and may also start doing 12 X 12 layouts as well. I know I've said before that I'm simply am not good with doing bigger layouts like such but I must admit it gives you more space for creativity and it can be pretty fun. We shall see.

So here's my first attempt at my personal mini album...featuring...a karaoke sessions with my friends! This was taken way back in 2008 or 2009 but nevertheless, karaoke is like a yearly event, and sometimes we go twice in a  year. Ha, at least we're not so fanatics. After this, I have one more mini album in the making and then it's off to print photos. I've taken many photos, well actually not that many because my life is so 'interesting'..haha..but there are certainly some key events. I know I can never do project life, which is very popular now, because it's quicker and easier to do without the added stress of doing up a big layout. But yah, like I said, my life is  soooo interesting.

The cover page with fussy cutting. Most of the papers here are from the Webster's Pages past and present collections











The main materials used are mostly papers, die cuts from American Crafts older collections and random stamping. I don't want to spend too much time on the inside because I like it with simple but interesting designs, not too bling bling and elaborate. I do like that but yeah, simplicity is the key word here. In other words, I'm too lazy to make it fancy schmancy..ha.

This isn't the usual mini albums I make for orders. They are more detailed in terms of binding like using accordion binding. This is simply binded by using washi tape.

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments