Tri Fold Card - Wedding Parisian Version

This would be my second wedding card and each card carries a different theme. I've never thought of how my own wedding theme would be like except for one occasion, I want it to be in pink and black theme. Nice...but after starting with this online shop, I realize that nice pastel shades are nice too. Still, this 'wedding' of mine, may or may not take place in the future..haha.

This theme has a Parisian feel to it in soft pastel shades. I tried to think of Paris themes and recently, I bought a wooden stamp, that costs only $1.95 and managed to snap it up after hearing from a closed facebook group how they were selling fast. I didn't want to buy anything new but some things...well, let's say it's an investment.

I realize that an easier way to make a tri fold card is basically use a piece of patterned paper with patterns on both sides, preferably a generic sort of pattern. It will save me time from cutting panels separately, as you can see from the card below, there are a few panels. I am not good at aligning despite having a cutter so yah, this is a way better option for me.

The cover itself has layers on them and since this would be for a wedding couple, I couldn't resist using more than two charms. Usually, I would use at most two but hey, this is a special occasion so it's alright for me. The challenge about using layers in cardmaking or layouts is that you need to make good judgment on the placement of various stamped images, flowers and other bellies. One of the ways is to learn how other people do it, namely on craft blogs and pinterest. You should really join pinterest. They offer lotsa ideas. I'm on it too! If you want to join me there, just click here.

Enjoy the pictures below! Oh, if you would like to order a tri-fold card, drop me an order or ask me queries in the box on the right panel.









Thanks for dropping by!

Comments